GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Ann: Acquisition of Green Mountain Wyoming ISR Project Completed, page-11

1. 4,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Thanks.
    I saw another of your query other day. Not sure exactly the intent of the question, but will answer as I understand.
    First part is developing nuclear energy in Australia. That is a discussion which many refer to including mainstream media. This is where the sentiment is not strong in favour. Some more crisis, adoption by other nations could change that opinion in due course.
    Second is new/renewal of permits to explore. This again, based on effort and approach taken, there has been mixed results, taking VMY and TOE as example. So there is still scope for it if due diligence done and steps taken correctly. Of course if political and public support is there, it becomes easier.
    Third is existing exploration and permits. I have not heard of anything that they will be stopped, so it's not an issue currently and many companies are doing it in Australia.
    Fourtly a large number of ASX U companies are looking for exploration and production outside Australia. So they are not affected.
    Finally, if there is no restriction to explore and produce existing permits in Australia, it has no impact. U can be produced and exported. Same way as we produce Lithium but don't make electric cars. So no impact here.
    Hope it answers some of your query.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $34.73K 8.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2152064 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23830795 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.