FEX 0.00% 28.0¢ fenix resources ltd

Good to see the share price pushing higher again...

1. 1,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good to see the share price pushing higher again today.
    Consistently positive response by the market to the transaction which on its merits makes sense.
    There does not seem to be any subterfuge around a strategic move into transport and logistics? Or a move towards prioritizing growth? This has been a key theme of Welborn's stump speeches since he joined. Mal correctly points out the alternative is to stay the same and keep shipping IO from Iron Ridge.
    100% exposure to one marginal high costs iron ore project (previous almost monastic obsession of previous Fenix management) was always destined to be a short term win but a long term loser. Almost certainly why Rob B had to go (or jumped while he could).
    Every single analyst is forecasting long term iron or price at or below US$80. What does Iron Ridge look like then? Fenix? Dividends? Share price? Rob? Rob?? a long silence.....
    In this commodity price reality, anyone who thinks Fenix should just close their eyes to the world and "simply keep shipping IO" is a moron.
    What is hot in the Mid West is lithium and rare earths. The best bit in the announcement was Fenix seeking exposure to the growth and revenues available from the development of these regional projects.
    I expect big things from JW and Fenix. I have been frustrated that nothing BIG has happened for ages but hopefully this is the start of some fun. The underlying business is performing well and there is now lot so opportunity for growth.
    To those that are new to the story, do not be surprised or concerned by the tension on these threads between the supporters of the company and the few detractors. No matter what Fenix or JW does, Mal will always say it is dreadful and that the rugby player is incompetent and only doing the deceitful bidding of the tight @rse puppet master truck king with insinuation (with no evidence) of illegal activity and fraud . Not hard to make up your own minds one way or the other.
    I am happy for the share price to tell the score.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $56.51K 198.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 328482 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1424507 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ 139078
Last updated 14.10pm 29/04/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.