MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Couldn't agree more TW.......JC is a gem and wears his heart on...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Couldn't agree more TW.......JC is a gem and wears his heart on his sleeve....he only ever wants the best for his darling Karen and me, James and the rest of the CAD family who know what issues both are dealing with on a daily basis offer all our love and support.

This company is going through a new beginning which may or amy not take some time.....in this business you are only one drill hole away from a new dream beginning.....ask any shareholders who were in Sirius and Sandfire how they were feeling prior to their historic drill success.

IT is all the rage in the equity markets and Resources are still the ugly duckling.......so let's be patient while we go out and poke a few holes here and there.....strategically and with a proven elephant finder in Dean Goodwin.

Time will tell, but for now I see opportunity at ground zero.

Take care JC and Princess K........we are still on the hunt for the MD cure, I will ask what progress is being made while at the Technion Centre in Israel on my next trip there.......these guys are at the forefront of many new ideas.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.76K 4.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 365410734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31283472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.