PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Addendum to Notice of Meeting, page-9

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I’ve looked at the addendum multiple times now and it’s not becoming clear. I don’t want to jeopardise the current capital raise with the way I vote but I completely agree with you Jerund, that they should not be left ungoverned. Like I’ve said previously, I want to keep those hands away from the cookie jar. @Bioalltheway suggests that because the 10% had not been passed last year, that retail had to be invited in the rights issue. What I don’t want is a situation where the board has the option of doing another capital raise without our approval and only to institutions, diluting us into oblivion. At the end of the day we probably have little by way of voting rights compared to institutions so every vote has to count.My question is (for anybody who would like to educate me), if resolution 3 does not pass can the current capital raise proceed without modification? I want the capital raise to go ahead as planned by PAR.

Here’s how I am thinking about voting (Addendum only)

Resolution 3 - No
    Resolution 8 - Yes
    Resolution 9 - Yes
    Resolution 10 - Yes

But then I see this under Resolution 8:

“The Company’s ability to utilise the additional 10% capacity provided for inListing Rule 7.1A for issues of equity securities following this Meeting remainsconditional on Resolution 3 being passed at this Meeting.”

So I don’t want to vote No on resolution 3 if it means that would prevent them from doing the placement. Is anyone else struggling to work out the inter-relationship?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm changing my sentiment to "hold" also as my rage has subdued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.