SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Correct we don't know the subscriber numbers but I cannot...

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Correct we don't know the subscriber numbers but I cannot envisage 10,000 subscribers (let alone 1M or 5.5M i.e. half) and only 600 playing in a tournament - seems rather disjointed considering it is a pay to play platform and just released.

11M preregistrations and 7-10 days the invites were going to be sent in batches it has been over the 10 days so should be all sent by now given we are at day 13.

If it is the invites haven't been sent because they are scared of overloading it, it has been months since they knew the launch date and over a month since they knew 6M pre-registrations were there so why wasn't it stress tested. Also gamers although annoyed when launch day doesn't go smoothly it is also expected and you can give people a week credit for their 1 day sub they missed out on. Currently the company is losing over 4M a day just off these pre-registrations not signing up if they haven't been sent invites... Not sure about you but if that was my business and I had incompetence that was costing me 4M in lost revenue a day because the staff couldn't deliver, I would be looking for competent staff. As 4M a day is a lot of money you can never get back.

Current lost income due to not fully releasing the platform to 11M preregistrations is over $61,600,000 and counting....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $561 80.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5913332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.