VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

It's all about perspective. Are you trading for pips? Are you a...

1. 23,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    It's all about perspective. Are you trading for pips? Are you a short term Trader/holder? Are a long term holder? Are you overly emotionally invested?

1. Trading for pips : Great opportunities if that is your skill base. Nothing wrong with this at all imo.
    2. Short Term Trader : Price went from mid 1's to high 2's on expectation of positive announcement. Crazy to think this won't happen again. History has a habit of repeating.
    3. Long Term Holder : Eye on the prize in 6 to 12 months. Nothing has changed apart from emotionally charged traders.
    4. Overly emotionally invested : We all can be, no matter where you sit in the first 3 categories. The time to sell if you are a number 3 is if the deal doesn't get signed as then there is too much unknown. The time to buy/sell if you fall into categories 1 or 2 is totally a personal decision based on TA or just a punt etc. Those that have the funds to average down or buy the dips will. I would not be surprised to see this share price mid 2's within a day or so. I am in and holding until I believe the deal won't get done. My average is 2.4c now and I want a Disallowed in 12 months. However we are all different and that's what makes a market Good luck everyone no matter what you decide!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.