AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

[ATTACH] Wayne is simply doing the right thing and complying...

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    IMG_0214.PNG Wayne is simply doing the right thing and complying with recommendation 2.3

When he first took joint roles he probably thought he could appoint a suitable CEO in a reasonable timeframe. As he really dug into the companies issues and saw just how much of a mess we were in he realised that he would be required to be interim CEO for longer than anticipated.

So for the period since June 2016 we have been bending these rules in the hope the we could appoint a CEO. As this has not happened it has required a change rather than risk falling fowl of ASX compliance. For me it's a positive as it implies that WP has made the decision to accept he will be interim CEO for the foreseeable future until we are in a position to hire the right person.

His greatest concern is that we rush the appointment of a CEO and get the wrong person who undoes all of our good work at what is a fragile and critical period in this turnaround as we head towards profitability. IMO he will retain the title interim CEO as it gives him greater flexibility without upsetting the market when a suitable CEO is found.

Just IMO and from discussions I have had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.