SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Like everything in Life , everyone only looks after Number 1....

1. 2,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Like everything in Life , everyone only looks after Number 1. Surely we can see that by our New leaders. But for some one to say they should be shut down , surprises me as I would think that person has nothing to gain by SAS relisting which I understand if I had nothing to lose . What I find in life these days everyone Wants to campaign about an In Justine done not necessary that affects them . What I go by is always have a look in the Mirror at what You have achieved to better yourself and Society in general to make the World a better place Every day . Maybe some will be surprised IF they are honest to themselves that they have never personally done anything to better there world our Community . Easy question is when was the last time you helped someone without a Reason and No Return , Financially or Other . I Regularly help people , but some other people may not see this , this is very common in our Society , some don't know how .

Well Done management , maybe another beach house in Perth or Skiing lodge in Aspen , or Chalet in France .making money OFF people that do not think like yourselves for Pure Financial Reward will never better our Society and of course we all know what these peoples Goals are , very sad , $$$$$$

End Result is like ALL good Karma, MONEY will not make you Happy , good luck Management !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.