EML 1.06% 93.0¢ eml payments limited

As great as all that would be, I think if the company was going...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As great as all that would be, I think if the company was going to hit $30m ebitda for FY19 they would have seen that coming when they tightened ebitda guidance. Assuming I'm remembering the numbers correctly, instead of just tightening the range to $27-28m (from the previous range of $26-28m?), I think they would have given higher ebitda guidance if the numbers were looking like $30m ebitda for FY19. I don't remember the date that FY19 ebitda guidance was revised but I seem to recall it being late enough in FY19 that they would've had a good indication if it was going to be $30m, and raised guidance accordingly. Obviously this is a bit of a guessing game. I'd also be pretty surprised it a dividend is declared. It just seems a little too early for a company with such a successful track record with acquisitions...but who knows.

While hitting (or hopefully beating) the FY19 numbers is important, obviously the driver of the stock going forward will be FY20 expectations. I'll be looking for any insight on the call next week as to how the company is seeing FY20. I'm not expecting any guidance on FY20, but if the company seems to be feeling good about maintaining the growth in the business then I'll be expecting a strong FY20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 94.5¢ 90.0¢ $2.003M 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33790 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 4837 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.