EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi db, agree with your post. I tried to buy Edencrete about 18...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi db, agree with your post. I tried to buy Edencrete about 18 months ago from Parchem, South Australian outlet knew nothing of the product and in the end after two weeks of back and forth it would not arrive from Queensland in time. Annoyingly the shed floor is already showing signs of cracking. Interestingly have not heard anything of the sales results from Walmart, imagine it isn't going well, and why would it there has been no advertising campaign. I know advertising is costly but with social media these days would only take something like the link to tiktok about some backyard testing done on concrete strength with reo and without. I have contacted Eden over the years with my thoughts on such a video where the exact scenario that is shown in the link could be staged for next to nothing. (maybe a 50 cal fired into a wall with and without Edencrete would get some doomsdayers interested at least, they'd be off to Walmart in a jif.) This tiktok has had over 100k likes and 1.5 k of comments. Bet there would not be other than shareholders 100 k people who even know about the product.
    After being a long term holder of about ten years now starting to think it is all but over, sadly the product has proven it works but will be lost eventually to a cheap takeover. Hope I'm wrong. Appreciate your posts over the years.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNxP1XQh/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.914K 1.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 196586450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7419803 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.