ADN 8.70% 2.1¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Agricultural Applications Research for Halloysite Nanotubes, page-12

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    I remember one year ago when some of the Blue Sky applications appeared on James' presentation, it was generally agreed that achieving just one of these would be a business multiplier. Just one of them.

Whilst business foundations are progressing, these NNT applications are being researched, planned and funded, and today funded by a third party - indicating serious potential. NSW department of agriculture are involved in many a research project; and a perfect partner due to their network and rapid testing.

I attach a slide from James' last presso where I added a Big Red Oval for today.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3240/3240831-56b482bcd866f92722906a8d6c554820.jpg

To have achieved this is truely remarkable, and I am becoming Bullish on three of these Applications. Last year I would have taken one!!

The timing is perfect, 1.5 years to establish mine, break ground and see some revenue, Coatings and Cement knocking on the door, upgrades, and then these NNT applications should be in touching distance, and start to be factored into the SP. I would also expect Mt Hope to be significantly progressedsmile.png

I would like to see Andromeda move quickly on the HPA front. There is competition on this front, and even though the market is big enough, with AEM we have accelerated inroads.

This month could be outstanding. BOA? DFS. Mt Hope results? and personally June is Bonus month so I'll be backing up the truck in under 2 weeks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $163.8K 7.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 584999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 938291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.