AUQ 0.00% 4.8¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Al Washihi Majaza Project Construction Update, page-14

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I understand your frustration about the delay but you are not accounting for how difficult it was to secure the 60 million dollars of funding. Alara didn’t have guarantees it had to rely on its partners to put up the guarantees. Those were personal guarantees from our partners. This is huge our partners believe in this project to point they put their own personal wealth as a guarantee for the loan. All that happened without Alara significantly diluting shareholders, if that is not a win I don’t know what is.

As for the Saudi project yes it is up for bidding and Alara is the only company that has a DFS on the project even if we don’t get awarded the license who ever win it will come to the table to either buy it from us or include us as a JV for the project.

Now without the Saudi project our project in Oman is under construction as we speak, we have put purchase orders exceeding 20 million dollars in value. By Q4 2022 we will be producing copper.

As I write this comment copper price is around $9400 per tonn which mean if this price continues Alara will generate an Net profit of $137 million dollar on the project and when you account that we own only %51 percent of the project that accounts to 70 million USD. With Alara’s share price right now its a no brainer to buy. It will be at 0.10 once the company starts making revenue next year.

Stop complaining that the market doesn’t get it or that past deadline misses made the market doesn’t trust Alara. If no one buys it GOOD we are getting for cents on the dollar and we will be rewarded heavily for that. The market cap for Alara right now is a joke and i love it i get to buy a 100 million dollar company for 16 whats bad about that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $6.295K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25298 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.