AUQ 0.00% 4.8¢ alara resources limited

If you are talking to MD then I'd be interested to find out what...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    If you are talking to MD then I'd be interested to find out what is happening with the shares that were allegedly going to be issued to Progesys as per announcements back in May 2020

First lot - Issued 11 May 2020

5,868,726 ORD. These shares will be subject to a holding lock (which is deemed to be voluntary escrow under the ListingRules). The holding lock will be released on substantial completion of the mining and processing infrastructure for theCompany¿s proposed Al Hadeetha copper-gold mine in Oman, expected to occur within the second half of calendar 2021

Are these still under voluntary escrow ??

Second lot - 7,335,907 ORD

The proposed issue date stated in this 3B [7C.1 Proposed +issue dateWednesday June 30, 2021] is the last date in the period in which it is expected the shares will be issued, asthe issue date is not yet firm. The shares are to be issued on completion of Milestone 9 under a contract between AlaraResources Limited controlled entity Al Hadeetha Resources LLC (AHRL) and Progesys International LLC (PIL) ¿ a relatedcompany of the company to which the shares are to be issued ¿ under which PIL will provide project managementconsultancy services to AHRL in connection with AHRL's development of mining and processing infrastructure for aproposed copper-gold mine in the Sultanate of Oman. Milestone 9 is expected to occur in the first half of calendar 2021. Afurther 3B will be issued when the issue date is firm.

Are these shares still going to be issued ?? seeing as first half of 2021 is long gone.

Third Lot - 9,884,170 ORD

The proposed issue date stated in this 3B [ 7C.1 Proposed +issue dateFriday December 31, 2021] is the last date in the period in which it is expected the shares will be issued, asthe issue date is not yet firm. The shares are to be issued on completion of Milestone 16 under a contract between AlaraResources Limited controlled entity Al Hadeetha Resources LLC (AHRL) and Progesys International LLC (PIL) ¿ a relatedcompany of the company to which the shares are to be issued ¿ under which PIL will provide project managementconsultancy services to AHRL in connection with AHRL's development of mining and processing infrastructure for aproposed copper-gold mine in the Sultanate of Oman. Milestone 16 is expected to occur in the second half of calendar2021. A further 3B will be issued when the issue date is firm.

Are these shares still going to be issued ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $6.295K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25298 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.