AJX 4.76% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

It all comes down to two options. Cut losses and sell, or wait...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It all comes down to two options. Cut losses and sell, or wait for others to see what you see. If your vision of this company is correct, others will begin to see it as it forms a more concrete picture.

Question is, is your vision correct? Also, do you keep this vision if we drop to 40c. My general thought is that if I have a price that I would 'brown' my pants and sell at, I just sell now. Things in downtrend so tend to go lower than anyone would hope.

If I have a solid feel and trust my instincts I hold and keep holding based off fundamentals regardless of price.

If I'm somewhere in between I sell a small amount until I feel more balanced.

For instance I sold 10% of my holding at 76 a week or two ago as I was starting to feel we had the potential to hit the 50's. Here we are and the reason I'm not spewing is because
    1. I sold a little bit to balance myself
    And
    2. I have a solid feel for fundamentals and I've built enough trust in management to give them another six months of ramp up before I expect significant commercial level contracts.

This is when stock market investing gets hard/fun/exciting/risky. We've got a company that is 'almost certainly' a good company, with a dropping share price in a bear market.... What is your decision? How much can you trust the fundamentals? And in the off chance it's all smoke up our asses, how much can you afford to lose?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.18K 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4318783 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 30219 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.