WSI 3.85% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Ann: Alltype receive $15M of new awards and contract expansions, page-56

1. 6,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1354
    You notice how they didn't outline their $500mill+ or $600mill+ order book in the last few announcements?

It seems that they've fallen short on some big contracts and can only sustain themselves on small contracts so this years books will be inflated, increasing workers and then they'll have to pay big wages for contracts that aren't happening in the future!
  2. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Mate you’re not the only one on here that understand financial statements. The “true” cash position if they closed the doors would probably be around $15m based on the type of contract IB is, which values the actual business around $2m at the moment which is laughable. The last two half year results showed growing NPAT of $1.4 and $2.3m which I see no reason not to continue. I expect FY22 results to be around $5-6m NPAT which would make 50c a conservative valuation.

As I see it the reason for big difference between current SP and my valuation is obviously current market conditions, lack of any forward guidance, perceived risk around delivering a project the size of IB and the obvious question of what’s next after IB?

All of which should be answered over coming months. I did my research and have spoken with the company at length. And that’s why we’re all here - to find something that we believe is miss priced by the market. You and Amb have obviously got different views which is fair enough, but suggesting the management team is guilty of committing fraud is way out of line - even you would have to agree with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $19.53K 146.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119148 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 4149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.