ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

I'm probably too old to get this right,but here goes.I lack...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

I'm probably too old to get this right,but here goes.

I lack i'net skills, but have watched HC for a few yearsand hold ARS. I've had various interests in mining in WA for many years,started prospecting in the Poseidon boom, pegging claims for spec companiesdesperately needing "anything" to seek listing. Sometimes I wonder ifmuch has changed in 50 years.

From what I read, IMO BobbyK has had agood understanding of this company and the dirt it holds. A few posts ago hesaid in part "... There is no more opportunity for us to exploit thegold we have in the ground. It’s done..." I agree, a TO isinevitable, be that good or bad depends on the personal position of eachshareholder and their investment strategy.

Nobody goes broke making aprofit. Whether you came in under 2c and can sell for double today withno risk, or come in at 4.2c or abouts to probably make .7c in a few weeks or .8cin a few months’ time, is each SH own choice, often determined by numerousindividual financial factors.

However, while BobbyK rightly in myview, acknowledges we have no further opportunity to benefit from ARS for thegold still in the ground, I do believe that if it is known that a block ofaround 70m independently held shares are about, IMO that can only help, nothinder many smaller SH position. 5.05c might be the only, and perhapsbest offer, but if there are any other interested parties circling around andknow that such a block of shares exist, it may be just the encouragement neededto flush out a second TO offer.

Buying what is known and/or anticipatedfrom where ARS is today for 6c, may, with gold prices finally catching up, be asafer and quicker road for some other miner than the unknown path of furtherexploration..... DYOR. Cheers Rockchipper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.