ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Aleens,How can you profess to know anything about my personal...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Aleens,

How can you profess to know anything about my personal business? Or that of former directors?
    It's not information that is in the public domain. That would suggest that you are either taking a wild guess (therefore in breach of HC rules about misleading people) or are being told stories by someone who you think has access to information. That theme is also apparent when you state that RB and GL have not sold? How on earth could you know? Unless someone with access to that data, (they would have to obtain a current copy of the share register, very few can do that easily) has passed that information on to you? It's not the savant whisperer is it?

A couple of facts that you seem to chose to ignore. Neither RH nor myself were removed. We chose to leave. I will speak for myself only but it was as soon as I had met promises I had made and I would NEVER work in association with JW in the future, under any circumstances. Nor would I invest in any company that he has any role within. So goodluck on your drilling but nothing would entice me to invest again while he is there.

I do find it interesting that I'm not the only one giving this style of message but you chose to make up stories to suit your agenda. Goodluck.

I also think it is laughable that you all spout on about the money spent in the Frewenas (much of it was actually Peru and still is) by former management (even though that included AT and JW from day one) and yet the only thing current management are exploring, via drill bit, is further holes in the Frewenas and work in Peru. All a bit amusing.

There isn't a sentiment button in HC that says 'run' but I'm sure via my posts you have an idea of my true sentiment.

Last edited by Kalenn: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.