ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

You said. "Kalenn, have you been helped by your experience at...

1. 10,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    You said. "Kalenn, have you been helped by your experience at ICG?
    I reckon that you would have to admit that you have if you are honest."

Happy to respond, YES, I've learnt much about what not to do!
    Get great tenements that require big $s then restrict the drilling $s. wtf!
    Tenements expire, they don't last forever. If you aren't working them you are just wasting them.
    Put non industry geologists in charge of geology. wtf!
    Explore without the awareness that money will need to be raised whether drilling is successful or not. wtf!

Much of what Blackcat is saying sounds like dejavu. What would be interesting is how many people that JW has worked with in the past has he puissed off? ( I know a few ) How many approve of his strategies? ( I know none but maybe they are out there.

Most importantly, this has been a very vivid demonstration of what happens when a bunch of retail holders hold a companies decisions to ransom. Weird, people typically invest in companies because they think the company can do the job for them but in this case Alpacas think they can do it better! IMO, getting JW voted onto the board was the big mistake Alpacas made. A rep that could express your desires and opinions is one thing, letting them run the show is another. Ask him what experience he has had running an exploration company.

I've also learnt that an inexperienced board can't get the job done, esp when effectively controlled by a retail shareholder representative who believes they have all the answers. Echoes of Blackcat here. At some point you will realise it's not he and I who are the problem. We were just courteous enough to share our experience. What you do with it is entirely up to you.

PS I still don't get the logic of drilling another deep Frewena hole when they didn't follow up on the original Frewena holes. It should have been one or the other. The chances

PPS I have no interest in any of Inca's tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.