TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Amendment to Trading Halt Request, page-40

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    looks like the initial investigation are very damming of the company and management.

The People’s United and General Workers Union (PUGWU), the union representing the workers, believes that Taylor’s death was avoidable, noting that it has been receiving complaints from workers since last year on issues of safety.

UNCOOPERATIVE
    PUGWU President, Lincoln Lewis, said when the union approached the company after receiving complaints last year, the company continually became uncooperative after a report was made to the Occupational Safety and Health Department (OSHD).“We got complaints last year, starting sometime around September and we were expecting a meeting with management but they keep putting it off so what we did, we draw it to the attention of the Labour Department and GGMC,” Lewis noted.

The union is now working with Taylor’s family to consider taking legal action against the company.

Unfortunately many on here have supported this management.
    I would imagine it's all over for TRY and it's investors but I hope Ryan Taylors family are well looked after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.