ADN 2.27% 2.2¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Andromeda and Minotaur to Combine, page-280

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    After reading some of the posts on the last 2 pages...While I don't even have the words.
    But, I'm going to bloody well find them.

Anyone here remember Apr.22 2019? (2.5 years ago)
    No? No one?
    Well, that was the last day ADN traded at .005 cents.

Many here brag about buying then. Well, congrads because you have a 33 bagger on todays close.
    Guess how many stocks have NOT gone up more than that in last 2.5 years on the ASX?
    99% of the 2000 stocks on the ASX.

Never mine that ADN traded over 25c for 6 months and got as high as 43c -86 bagger in 2 years! (which put in in the "top 10" of all 2000 stocks on the ASX for that period and likely the last 30 years.)
    Ya, never mind that.

Let's focus on TODAY!!
    -So lets take a looksy and see what goodies our loyal ADN shareholders have been up too?

*Oh look...5 personal attacks on JM!
    *and my fav...2 goes at Wombat... I repeat. 2 holders have criticized Wombat!! (Post #: 57472021)
    ...yet they didn't do it directly, just in a sneaky roundabout way. Brave!

Jee, JM must have don't something really bad, stole money from the company?
    Screwed up the design of the plant so we need to built a new one? Lost 200M for the year? Killed a few puppies?

Nope.
    He bought out the 25% GW and Camel Lake (and 50% of the Nano JV). So ADN own 100% of everything.
    for 50 cents on the dollar of the pro-rata NPV of the "P"...I repeat the PFS.
    So ADN shareholders can reap the rewards for the next 30 years.

That SOB!!!

What? There's more???
    What else did the dirty bugger do?

He delayed the DFS so he could make more money for ADN shareholders?

Shame on you posters. Shame!
    After what he's created in the last 3 years from "literally" nothing and don't you dare say he hasn't built anything yet or mined because you know it's just a delay of which some of it isn't his control.

Real big posters attacking him. Oh, he didn't give you inside info because you asked him. He didn't tell you everything?!
    -I've been doing this longer than you and mgmt. sometimes can't tell you everything. Maybe things changed recently, maybe he had to tell you the latest ASX blur...which by the way is what he supposed to do legally. Look it up in the ASX guidelines.
    *"Well, because you own soo many shares I'm going to give you inside info!"

and you didn't lose 1M today nor did any holder who didn't sell. I didn't make any profit today on my MEP shares either.
    because...I...DIDN'T...SELL. It's all paper profits/losses.
    (So, ADN announces a cement deal next week and goes to 25. You still lose that 1M?)
    Ah, first world problems of the rich.

I wouldn't worry about some holders getting told lies in the future. I'd say some chats with James are going to be a little short in the future. No doubt he's been sent some of these posts.
    I've read so many of these big holders posts the last 3 years and lost so much respect for them today, as I'm sure many others have too.

Then there's the bragging today. "I out played you all, I bought and sold ADM/MEP, I'm clever. I knew the deal was going to happen"
    Hey, how about everyone who makes these claims in the future post their dated trade confirmation with A/C # blacked out? Hmm? We'd all love to see them!

Then there the BS fact posting.

It was claimed Camel Lake is have land access issues. Oh really!
    The did have land access issues...during the lockdowns!
    JM has stated in his last interviews there's been 2 visits and things are progressing well. Sure it's 1-2 years away but, he said. And I clearly remember this, is he could get the locals to mine the halloysite by hand/shovel and hire the locals to do it creating 100's of jobs.
    But, let's not let FACTS get in the way of a good old lynching!

Oh, your all going to go AFTER HIM on the call Thursday.
    Ya, big of you all. Go after him and get those answers YOU need.

I'm even disappointed in the army of posters who have gone silent against this mob.
    There should have been 5:1 supporting James. @Whiddon3 great post! (83 likes too!)
    *Sometimes things don't go right or as plan. The ADN ship is 100% and sailing in the right direction. Just because it's cloudy you don't ask for a lifeboat. You support your captain.

That's ok. In 4 months, not 6 months when the SP is over 30c and there's cement news and a amazing update on the Carbon capture or hydrogen storage. You can pat James on the back. Nothing 2 faced about that.

The MEP deal.
    they own 25% of the GW cashflow (they could have raised the money, it would have been heavy dilution but, they would have raised the money.)
    Plus 25% of Camel Lake and 50% of the Nano which is massive. They "could" have slowed things down.

These posts from posters saying ADN could have screwed MEP over or waited til they went under...don't have a clue.
    MEP has traded at a large discount to the GW assets and the NPV the past 18 months. They got bought out today for 50 cents on the PFS dollar! PFS.
    MEP was up only 38% today. Wow, that like a 1000x more. No, it's 38%. It was a good deal for MEP but, it's a all script deal so MEP and ADN SP and future are now joined at the hip.

The deal was fair for both sides.
    James and Andrew would have worked hard the past few months to make sure their respective shareholders were looked after.
    *I know for a fact there was even some changes in the last week-both sides punching hard to get it over the line. Some MEP holders thought 2:1 was the floor! Less than 1:1 and I would have voted no.

Don't take your delayed DFS angry out on the MEP deal. It was a great deal as will be explained in pretty pictures for SH in the next few days.
    *and I'm PO about the DFS delay too.
    Today was a 25c day easy if we didn't get that bad news. Every MEP holder wants the ADN SP to go as high as possible.

I'd like to see a good 25 posts self deleted.
    Really, they are rude and disrespectful to...
    -James,
    -his team who I'm sure are working their butt off and then see or hear about the lynch mob coming for them and
    -MEP who are giving up 30 years of GW cashflow to join ADN to make it stronger for the other 81%.
    -and James again for everything he's done since Apr 22 2019 and before. He didn't have to join ADN, it was a big risk for him personally. He gives 110% every day. ADN will be a millionaire factory in 5 years.

Your all lucky to have him punching for you.
    In just 4 months the MEP deal will be done.
    The ML granted, the DFS release.
    Mining started.
    And a whole bunch of other great updates that could be massive increases in MC.

The only bad thing about today is some of these posts will still be here.

Lastly,
    The word "potential" and "blue sky" is real with ADN. Smart holders who have DTOR know this.
    If you think it's BS and James is scamming you and Halloysite isn't going to change the world.
    Well, you know where the door is and don't let it hit you on the way out.

James and ADN don't owe you anything.

I hope James is given the utter most respect on the call and congratulated on bagging MEP.
    I doubt the ones going after him on the call will give their names.

Today was a dark day for ADN and it was nothing to do with the delayed DFS.

GLT "most" Hs

(I'm deleting this post in 24 hrs as I hate for future ADN holders to see how black a day it was today on such a important thread.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $66.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $56.78K 2.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1404917 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 348606 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.