ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi All,The way I see it the developments of the last few days...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi All,

The way I see it the developments of the last few days may or may not be good or bad news.

Regarding zircon replacement, this has been discussed by Bob on previous occasions and is yet another high margin product which we can produce quite easily, with the report from Europe which we’ve been waiting for, confirming it is a viable product. Regarding the HPA announcement, this may or may not be old data as previously stated. The announcement was a bit vague and a patent application number would have been nice. But regardless feedstock for HPA is a very high margin product.

These are both announcements which on the surface don’t really mean much because without finance it all amounts to not much more than a hill of beans.

But what if, (and call me an optimist if you wish) the TX deal is very close and TX want to get the most bang for their buck, with Bob wanting to oblige. The more high margin products we can put on the table the better, even if the later is years away.

Although HPA is probably years away, companys like TX think long term and it is definitely a future revenue stream and growth opportunity for both of us. Zircon replacement is a product for now which we can add to our initial production and as I’ve just said gives TX another product to market.

All IMHO!

Regards,

gjn (Rem)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.