ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Andromeda signs Binding Halloysite-Kaolin Offtake Term Sheet, page-127

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Hi GIGAChad

Yes hence why 3/4/5 days pt mixes are commonly used... you can get to 50mpa in a few hours if you wanted but its not helpfull nor is it extremely beneficial.

Your statement above I'm not sure adds up , there is little to no chance to get to 50Mpa in a 'few' hours.
    You would be aware, one would think that concrete reaches 75%of it's design strength in 24 hours and the remaining design strength is garnered over the next 28 days, during standard mixes.

Differing time outcomes are of course available via various accelerators, differing uses of cement types, A,B,C,D or E and the like, and other additives.

Your earlier comment re 50mpa ( by the way please utilise the correct suffix it is MPa not mpa, I mean I'm sure you want it right) , gained in a few hours wouldn't add up. When I order crushing of test cylinders prior to lifting pre-cast tilt panels you would generally achieve 25Mpa after 7 days from a 60Mpa mix, which is suitable for lifting. But I'm sure you are all over this.

Continual testing and examination of products ADN may be able to supply to aid in this process appears to be progressing well. Time will tell.

With of course all due respect to the King, thats funny!

Cornwall looking good today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.