ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Andromeda signs Binding Halloysite-Kaolin Offtake Term Sheet, page-185

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I did not say anywhere that it was not possible, I clearly implied that it wasn't something that was feasibly used. You referenced bagged shotcrete mixes and grouts, when we are talking about traditional concrete for pours.

Don't try and weasle your way out of this one mate. You painted the picture that there were already "hundreds of products" out there available to the market and ADN should just give this up - there isn't, simple as that.

Please answer the question as to why it is not commonly used, in large commercial quantities in lieu of traditional concrete mixes - if its superior and price competitive?

What if ADN can offer something significantly cheaper than your referenced UHPC ? So yes, cost matters, cost always matters, that's generally the first thing people will look at - unless its you.

Go build your bridge out of UHPC, pay a gazillion dollars and then jump off it.

Aren't you embarrassed at the absolute schooling you have been given yet, or do you want to run off and google some more stuff off wikipedia ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $143.4K 17.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20157213 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5020908 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.