ADN 14.3% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Andromeda signs HPA MoU with AEM Technologies, page-136

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Hi rhino,
    genuine question for you or anyone in the know.. all this talk of selling the product for 700 a ton to the concrete industry and 30000 to phone manufacturers and all the other price differentials etc raises some questions for me.

why would one industry seemingly be willing to pay 42 times as much for a product than another. Ok, I realise there is probably a grade difference and processing differences but as a buyer for the phone industry I'd be thinking about saying hey just give me the other stuff then paying for someone else to refine it to my own standards or building a plant yourself.

if you were using a lot of it you could justify it esp if you band together with others in the same industry to share the cost of refining it. It doesn't sound like its that expensive to do because there doesn't seem to be a huge outlay in adns budget to do it.

if econmics don't justify the cost of buyers doing it themselves it makes me wonder how much they will actually be buying.

just seems a little odd. What am I missing?
    It just seems a bit too good to be true but if true seems to be dangling a big carrot for someone else to step in and want to share some of the pie

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.