GEM 0.38% $1.31 g8 education limited

The Canstar report surveys between 800 - 3000 people. Childcare...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The Canstar report surveys between 800 - 3000 people. Childcare brands must have a minimum of 30 responses to feature in the survey results. 2016 survey was compiled of G8, Goodstart (2014 winner), KU, Mission Australia (2015 winner) Guardian and YMCA, the smaller groups of centres, even if they were high quality wouldn't have rated a mention.

It is well documented how much G8 spent on staff training last year, but not documented how much they received from the extremely generous government funded LDCPDP (long day care professional development programme). I suggest you check out this package and base your calculations on the number of centres, over a three year period. Will be interested to see if your calculations are similar to mine.

What nonsense "G8 only have Chris Scott" the comment was made in connection to board members in corporate Childcare companies with experience in early education. Happy to be proved wrong. Who else on G8's board has experience in early education and care? You may also want to have a look at the management team as well and the experience they have in early education and care.

Chris Scott is a very smart businessman and has been a driving force in the expansion of G8 but IMO the board at the moment are lacking balance and depth in early childhood education and care.

Have stated many times G8 has lots of potential but IMO they are allowing a corporate bubble to be formed around them, that is hindering their exposure within communities and this is affecting occupancy levels.

Look forward to constructive comment and discussion re LDCPDP monies received and the experience and knowledge of early childhood education and care within the boards of corporate Childcare.

Islay

IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.32 $1.30 $899.9K 687.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 79886 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 18223 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.