ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

@stemmo that is a pretty good summary. thank you I was at the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1097
    @stemmo that is a pretty good summary. thank you

I was at the AGM & will add a couple of additional observations & comments.
    - Melissa Holzberger made a point of introducing herself to shareholders prior to the meeting near the checkin table . As did Joe Ranford. I appreciated that.
    - Rod Grivas basically adopted a defensive attitude through out the meeting. He obfuscated & did not answer questions clearly. I'm sure he's a smart man but I'm not inspired by him to chair our company. it's clear he relies on JM to provide strategic direction.
    - when Andrew Shearer was given the opportunity he made a spirited defence of his role on the board, emphasising what he did to rescue the company 3 years ago. There is no doubt we should be grateful for those actions & he should be compensated handsomely for that. What has not been made clear is his recent contributions and in my mind it it a failing of the chairman & bod not to communicate what directors are contributing. Without that how can SHrs vote sensibly on the remuneration & options resolutions?
    - I noted that RG intimated that as Resolutions 10 & 11 were withdrawn, the remuneration committee (who are RG & AS) may need to review some directors fees. I don't believe SHrs contemplated this scenario when voting in favour of Res 4 to increase the NED pool
    - I was generally disappointed that RG continually referred to the BDO report to justify the various remuneration levels. As Directors remuneration is clearly a major issue with SH, for transparency that report should be available to SHs to scrutinise.

Finally on a positive note, I think we are very fortunate that James & Joe are running the show. While I reckon the timelines are ambitious, I'm ok with that, because you can see the excitement & enthusiasm in their eyes, and hear them articulate clearly the vision of where the company is going. I'm very comfortable with them having custody of my investment & looking forward to the next 12 mths & beyond. I think the board issues will be resolved in the coming 12 mths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.88K 1.635M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 13605015 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 16195976 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.