ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

no long lead items have been purchased. I spoke to Rhod about...

1. 2,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    no long lead items have been purchased. I spoke to Rhod about this after the meeting, in fact I had good discussions with RH AS and JR.
    Now, JM said the equipment is "off the shelf, ready to go, proven technology". So why hasn't Joe placed an order? Answer, there are many different combinations of "of the shelf" equip available and Joe is making sure he gets the right gear for 30 years of production. That can't really be locked in until the DFS is concluded.
    I think in general people need to not take what is said in such an absolute literal sense, more join the conversation, think about the underlying intent.
    a great example is a question about RG hours, this made me laugh yesterday. someone asked "JM said RG works 12 hours a day 7 days a week, RG says he is doing appropriate hours, can you explain the discrepancy?" FFS, do you think JM was being literal if and when he made those comments? another one, "James, you said there will be no more credit raises, can you (sic) guarantee that?" JM replied, the intent is not to do any more CR unless there is an absolute need and all other avenues have been exhausted. we as share holders need to learn to take all comments from the Co. in context and hang on every word as if they are etched in stone.
    over all I thought it was a great meeting. Clear messages sent and received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $29.02K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 233552 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 6299962 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2016156
Last updated 13.51pm 08/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.