X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Ann: Annual Report 2014, page-31

1. 13,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    Considering the very large number of stocks you cover, I am surprised that you don't include NST considering its amazing out performance of its sector (especially how well it has performed over the last 2 years while most others were decimated) and considering its current large production profile after some high quality, low cost acquisitions.

I rarely held NST because I always thought it was fully valued and yet it constantly delivered and has been rewarded through its up trending sp after others topped out in 2011. Until recently I thought MML was offering good value but after that last qtr report on top of other recent reports, I realised that management guidance was not even close to trustworthy- it even looked like it might have been intentionally exaggerated. Judging by the sp collapse below its 2013/14 consolidation range after that last qtr report, it seems the market has a similar opinion over past guidance or future prospects. It has now lost its premium of mc relative to SLR, KCN etc as I thought it might after that last qtr report. Hopefully for current holders it doesn't fall much lower. It certainly could use some better news or a sharp reversal in POG because this is one relentless steady downtrend that it is currently in.

Even if I had confidence in its numbers, I would find it difficult to buy until some sort of potential base pattern was forming. Nothing of the sort is forming yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.