IRX 0.00% 2.5¢ inhalerx limited

Outside of highish consultation fees, all looks quite good...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    Outside of highish consultation fees, all looks quite good @KingHoves

Re your questions:

See A & A Cannavo in the top 20 (around 3.6 million shares)~ 99% chance they are director Frank Cannavo's parents = skin in the game for an Italian.

Rod owns close to 500k which he's paid various prices but his average would be around 5-6 cents, so he's put in plenty considering his modest wage.

Aside from the consulation fees (would like a breakdown there), from my experiences at this end of town, all the wages seem modest and well aligned with shareholders. I'm sure we've all seen a CEO/director pay themselves well over 500k in loss making companies.

Rod (1 million) & Frank (500k) both have options at 20 cents expiring next year, and both gents are shooting for 3 million 8 cents options each (with long expiry) at the next AGM. Justyn is seeking 1 million.

That seems a bit rich for me without knowing more, but it is something the substantial shareholders will need to renegotiate if they see fit.

I assume they will add KPI's that align with the best interests for their holdings.

The annual report makes it clear Justyn is filling a seat, and the hunt for a replacement has already begun.

This represents an enormous opportunity for the company to select a director (there should be plenty of choices now) who can open doors & make things happen.
    Last edited by sapporo: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.744M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45499 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 10420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.