ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

This is like kindergarten...A board is a group of people who are...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    This is like kindergarten...

A board is a group of people who are appointed as directors. It is made up of at least one member of the company eg the CEO, MD. The balance are made up of external people who are appointed as directors on the Board. A BOD director was my way of saying that it was not a company director - there's a difference in this context.

Splitting hairs on terminology doesn't distract from the fact that you and TerryGI were claiming that a director could be replaced by a quarry manager at $100k pa. You even went as far as to note Terry's google research for salary, stating it as fact.

What happened to your claim to being able to pull together a champion team, when you don't even understand what they do?

How on earth would a "freeze on remuneration until we see some revenue coming in work?" We won't see any revenue until the plant is built and the product is shipped out to clients. Do you expect people to work for nothing for the next couple of years? Please answer this I would be interested in how that works.

What you said about quarry managers is noted above, which clearly illustrates that you thought a quarry manager could replace a BOD director.

If you have only just become aware that ore is extracted by surface mining then you have been asleep at the wheel and it's a good job no-one supported your quest to be appointed to the board.

Yes I agree that everyone is entitled to their thoughts and a healthy debate may ensue... this is what we are doing isn't it? ... you just don't like it because your side of the debate is showing you up as as not having the foggiest idea and my side is the one pointing it out.

But hey ... keep posting on a public forum, but expect responses like mine when you don't know what you're talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.