ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-41

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    This is so not good.

Over the last 2 years how many off-the-flip comments like this have been made in interviews?
    -Mate in the U.S willing to pay $5,000 a ton right now. (What was his name? Who does he work for.)
    -Submarines that pay $5 million a ton. (Who, what, where?)
    -Demand, demand. No supply.
    etc...

Sure it's fine to put that legal disclaimer in front of everything but, that doesn't give you the right to flat-out lie.
    There is no way....NO WAY they weren't told up front BEFORE it shipped the CC plant was in parts and needed 6+ months to be assembled and
    certified.

You just can't repeatedly make stuff up as an MD/CEO of an ASX company...to tell the market and benefit from the sp going up (retail investors buying your shares or not selling them). Then legally correct (and protect) yourself in ASX docs months later.

*I'd suggest someone download those videos, in case they are removed.

Maybe someone needs to get legal advice here?

And before all the "long term buy boys and new buyers" lose it, these are serious questions.
    You just can't make up stuff and watch your sp go up.

This isn't MD John Smith saying we think the potential of this mine is big or
    we could have one of the biggest JORC in the world if we hit anything like the blokes next door to us.
    -That, hope and what if's.

He's telling investors detailed facts that he knows aren't true...over and over.
    Those interviews are upsetting to watch now.

This is such a mess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.