SPL 0.55% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

Please explain what "Team Red" is ?Is this another conspiracy...

1. 9,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Please explain what "Team Red" is ?

Is this another conspiracy theory about SPL and Hotcopper posters where you believe that other posters are conspiring to coordinate posts to bring down Starpharma for some inexplicable reason? Do you believe HC long term influence share price?

It may make you feel better but please consider there is no conspiracy . It is just long term watchers and investors who have seen most of the tricks of the trade and playbook and have recognised early IMO there have been probable issues with company statements in regards to progress, focus, cost, likely progress timelines and ultimately delivery of programs. Those observations given time have largely played out and are now represented in the share price / market cap and given in light of history should not been seen as negative but infact many were plausible and correct factual posts usually supported by facts. and reasoning. The very reason forums exist to share such postulation and then recap it.

Surely conspiracy happens both ways?

Do let me know if there is a conspiracy in regards to over exuberant so called positive posters , multinics and if there is a correlation between them owning shares and also communicating via other platforms with some I assume using Trading parcels after they distribute possibly misleading , unclear and incorrect interpretations of announcements and mostly unrelated or tenuously linked articles to infer something is about to happen. I won't even go into the inability of most to understand the fine detail in regulation and approvals let alone scientific data in studies.

Does SPL have potential - yes if they can get any success in regards to volume sales of its products at a decent margin , yes if DEP can be seen to work in a niche that can be exploited in a reasonable timeframe and also as a lab by the hour in dendrimers and exploit value in its IP or via partnerships..

The execution of the above ........................................we'll see and will require a fast agile company that communicates so lots of work to do IMO
    Investment prospects ............................................we'll see depending on speed and scall of any sucess.

.Some posters have shown how "really smart" they are and their ideas are ...........

Last edited by Teddyward: Today, 13:00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $37.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $47.58K 525.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49413 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.