PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: ANP and MCRI new R&D collaboration for ATL1102, page-239

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1865
    I sometimes wonder what sort of investors we have on board when you look at the TU people receive

What sort of DD are some people carrying out on their investment, perhaps they just visit HC and believe all the sunshine and roses that get posted here

For instance you get Gassy coming out with this statement

in 18 months the DMD trial will be over ....I reckon that Imo the trial will not go the full 12 months because of the urgency...
    So I think by end of 2022 we will be selling Atl1102 for DMD in Europe and USA... even Australia....
    Dmd market will be $4 billion

What a ridiculous statement Gassy i just could not believe what i was reading and the thing is this post got 14thumbs up and 3 great Analysis WHAT LOL

Then we get anp2dollars that comes out with a fact but puts it in a nice way as in

Wouldn't it be fairly unusual to have an early readout on a double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial? I know we got early results on our IIA because that was an open label trial. Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt we get any early reads on the next trial.

Spot on ANP2 you are correct as far as we know,  this is going to be a double blind placebo so there is no way this trial will be finished earlier than expected.

As for selling product by the end of 2022 again laughable we will be lucky if all results come to market by the end of 2023

But once again this is IMHO just like gassy,s

I think the presso today is highlighting a Massive Cr coming and once more IMHO  explains the constant selling into in the mid 20s

Why would you sell now, you wouldn't unless you were expecting to have a huge top up at some stage  

I could well be wrong and happy to admit it if i am, unlike some here

The Preso looked good obviously $$$ been spent

Question is WHO is it directed towards  ( Obviously not a pharma )

Time will tell it always does

SEE HOW WE GO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.