ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5736
    And the annual report has come out one week earlier than normal. I wonder why?

Perhaps go to Specsavers .... last year it came out on the 25th August and in 2021 it came out on the 26th August

upload_2023-8-24_16-2-44.png

upload_2023-8-24_16-7-32.png

@Domesticgod ..... and apparently we all have the Viraleze after market study details re: countries listed wrong in our assumptions regarding Pakistan .... we all need to re-read the 8th December SPL Viraleze ASX after market study announcement again - I was told today by Starpharma that Pakistan is listed correctly on the Viraleze study site, however the only site recruiting is in the UK .... don't be afraid people to DYOR as they seem to be very forthcoming with information if you contact them

"In Starpharma’s ASX Announcement, ‘VIRALEZE™ Post-Market Clinical Study in COVID-19 Patients’, dated 8 December 2022, Starpharma indicated that, in addition to the study site in the UK, other study sites, including in other countries, may be added if required. Starpharma received ethics approval for this study in England and Pakistan; hence both countries are listed on the study record as recruitment locations. You will also see on the study record that currently, the only participating centre is in the UK, where recruitment is ongoing and progressing well, with more than 90% of the target participants enrolled. "

upload_2023-8-24_16-10-8.png

upload_2023-8-24_16-4-28.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.