SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Appedix 3Y Change of Director's Interest, page-8

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    re: Ann: Appedix 3Y Change of Director's ... I'm surprised how little discussion has occured on the forum by this very unusual action by TB .... This may be just fantasy by me, but I can't help but think it means something.

TB is waiting for the results from flow back at AUII to reach a constant level that can be reported, but don't you think he would have an idea what is flowing by now. At the same time he sees wholesale selling of SSN shares and can't do much to calm the market with next OA still a few days away. So what can he do ? ..... Buy on market to show support..... No, that's illegal with results imminent, but he can convert what Dec options he has left, which he has done ..... Why bother now at this point in time ?

Maybe to telegraph to the masses that things are not that dire with operations ..... I may be way off the mark with line of thinking but it is very odd that TB converts his options at this time I think ...... And I don't think he did this with the intention of dumping them on the market ... What a silly thing to say. SUDs. ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.