3DP 12.1% 7.4¢ pointerra limited

Did some research on these guys and am pleasantly surprised to...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Did some research on these guys and am pleasantly surprised to learn they loved the story so much they just kept buying shares after the company presented to them on the roadshow about a month or so ago.

Makes sense now with all the bigger volume buys that kicked in sub 3c, my broker contact reckons that's when Tony Locantro took a sizeable position PA according to him.......that's a good sign.

The other good sign is where the Canary Capital guys are incentivised to help the company's MC appreciate considerably......the 5c, 6c and 9c targets are well and truly achievable with a growing sales/contract book being built by the new Sales team.

Some would say these prices are within easy reach.......but my guys tell me these Canary guys are long term players and believe this company has the ability to multiply it's MC quite significantly from here and over the course of the next couple of years.

Glad we have real supporting brokers at long last.......the previous lot weren't doing much more than token research and little on market support.

We now have two deep pocketed groups in Canary and Locantro soaking up from tired/stale/old hands who will miss the big ride.

Good luck to all holders and all of the above is IMHO and not licensed advice.......please DYOR.

3DPAnt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.008(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $59.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.5¢ 6.7¢ $318.7K 4.379M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 523319 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 1540687 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.