GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-34

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Ok we finally have the answer, and @Thesi you were right about Mark Pensabene out.
    He has been replaced by Brian Talbot.

Brian Talbot had been the General Manager of Mt Cattlin operations since April 2017 and has now been promoted to position of Chief Operating Officer (replacing Mark Pensabene who had been in the role since Feb 2017):

http://www.galaxyresources.com.au/About/Senior_Management.htm

His record reads very well:
    ---------
    Brian Talbot BSc (Hons)
    Chief Operations Officer
    Mr Talbot has over 25 years’ experience in mining and minerals processing operations and holds a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering with Honours. Mr Talbot was previously Galaxy’s General Manager where he has managed the Mt Cattlin mine site increasing production to above plan design. Prior to joining Galaxy he was at Bikita Minerals, a lithium mine in Zimbabwe where he achieved increased product yield and capacity. Mr Talbot has also held the positions of mining company director, general manager and metallurgist at various mine operations in Egypt and South Africa with diverse experience in designing, planning and managing profitable mining operations.
    ----------

If he also maintains his role as General Manager at Cattlin then this would be a good consolidation move.
    In any case, this looks like a good appointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.