AVR 0.33% $15.20 anteris technologies ltd

IMO, minderoo did bestow us the ‘favour’ of remaining as holders...

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    IMO, minderoo did bestow us the ‘favour’ of remaining as holders as long as they did, participation in every single CR along the way would have been ‘very’ beneficial!

Looked ‘great’ on the share register, more so if still there now!, would have been a great ‘foil’ to SB and SIO, Aussie entity with 14% holding plus (?) ... magic!

That sp hit $1.70 plus? Fairy tale stage,; HSV vacc hype combined with Cardiocel hype were the triggers, imo, as far as retail holders concerned, remember the centres countdown!

Minderoo and then Ratty ‘holding’ giving ‘credibility’ to the hype.

Departure of Ratty and minderoo certainly a ‘wake up’ call, doesn’t mean they didn’t believe in Admedus, they may have believed but not at the 20 to 30 valuation, todays valuation? ..... maybe then!!

That ‘hysterical holders’ or ‘superpostive holders’ can dictate the future of any company is tripe, imo, the ‘smart’ money will make OR break a company, imo, that is after any BOD, from any company, gives them the ‘material’ to work with.

This either bottoms out and then rebuilds OR a lost cause as far as retail holders concerned, I am backing enough of a rebuild to partially compensate retail holders, that though will be a long process IF this company does NOT go ‘private’.

Everyone here should know I am not a trader bar @dolcevita!, wear my heart on my sleeve, my posts not a ‘intellectual’ exercise.

Using my ‘brain’ to ignore and not discuss relevant concerns becomes ‘not’ using ‘my’ brain.

Assume that holders can make up their own minds, not influenced by posts such as mine, if so easily influenced I could upramp this stock to the billy-o!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.20
Change
0.050(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $20.85K 1.367K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 290 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.