CXZ 0.00% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C and Quarterly Update, page-6

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I believe one decent (non-GM) contract and/or evidence of decent money starting to flow in from the existing GM contracts will make all the difference with the sentiment in relation to Connexion.

Connexion has a great product available in three languages with a proven track record with the largest vehicle manufacturer in the world i.e. General Motors. I don't get it, are they not trying to sign other customers?

Considering the reported trial conversion rate of 88% (or whatever it is exactly) for the USA GM contract, you think we would be seeing decent money starting to show up in the quarterlies.

We have the Mexican and Canadian contracts with GM coming online in the next few months. Although we won't see any revenue from those contracts until early 2018.

I'd love to see a stand alone .i.e a non-GM contract or even better, contracts.

Junior Barrett seems to be keeping a low profile since taking over as CEO. It would be great to see him do some kind of presentation to provide a little confidence and guidance for share holders. Of course, we don't want hot wind blow up our collective arses as happened with previous management.

We wait....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $64.38K 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 746827 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1277620 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.