CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    A nice little update

I was rather critical of the decision to move the end of the Docetaxel trial to the UK half way through. At the time it seemed to be just another unnecessary delay in a trial that was already ridiculously drawn out. I am happy to say it appears I have been proven wrong. I was also doubtful of JF's claims that the Ph2 trial would be significantly faster than the Ph1 however progress thus far suggests to me that she may be correct. Nice to see them adding another trial sites to the mix as well!

My last remaining beef against the company is the wages of upper management (CEO in particular, she earns more than double that of most CEO's in small caps I own - who are yet to go cash flow positive) however with revenue likely to start flowing sooner rather than later Jackie might finally be able to justify her high wage soon.

2018 should prove to be the watershed year for SPL with great things in our future. Congratulations to all the long term holders who have held on through some tough times, we are about to finally be rewarded.
    I have to say I came close to selling this stock a few times and it is only in the last 12 to 18 months or so that I have become comfortable with my investment thesis for SPL.
    Last edited by lockstock79: 27/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $35.24K 364.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18326 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 15262 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.