SMN 1.71% 59.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Report & Brief Company Update, page-84

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Given that mac equity partners are trying to raise 15 million on the back of this companies success I also have my doubts about the timing. I am in a position to sit and wait on this. I can afford for it to go to bankruptcy if this is a beat up. If you are not in this position you may want to cash out as/if it starts to turn or if the announcements begin to smell a bit. I'm actually trying to be a bit more positive. But the truth is the directors sold around the last negotiations of a company making agreement. Must be a great agreement eh. I hope we all realize that this is the same negotiations that directors sold a massive chunk of shares into at about $2.65. This is the same agreement. They have valued it for us. You'd have to be a bit thick to think it's going any higher for any length of time. I will keep holding because I've been in this nearly 20 years. I am no yardstick of common sense on this. Commonsense says sell at $2.65. Same price as the peolple that have the most knowledge about the contract did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.010(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 55.5¢ $30.21K 53.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1554 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.