WNX 0.00% 2.4¢ wellnex life limited

Uganic was trialled at one (1) IGA store with no success. It was...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Uganic was trialled at one (1) IGA store with no success. It was highly discounted to try and move volumes. Parents will only buy the known brands they love, unfortunately Uganic kinda sounds like "Organic Urine", as a parent I will not risks feeding this to my baby. The opportunity is definitely in China where there is only 100 plants that are CNCA approved, meaning 300 imported brands allowed. New Zealand has 16 plants, Australia 10, Netherlands and France 10 each, followed by Korea, America and Germany. Vertical integration means very little, it will come down to price, availability and brand awareness. Pricing of WHA is considered high by industry standards, availability is non-existent and it will be difficult to get premium shelf space with major retailers, and brand awareness is non-existent and will be an expensive exercise.

Lazarus is also too arrogant and extremely difficult to work with. He particularly lacks email etiquette and don't come across in a positive way when meeting with Chinese buyers. he definitely needs to be shown the door for this company to survive.

All is not lost with WHA at this stage, it just needs to get rid of Laz before it runs out of cash and/or credit. Strategy needs to be revised and properly executed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $53.76K 2.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42010 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.