AJX 4.76% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

There is enough people who expected more from this, this quarter...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

There is enough people who expected more from this, this quarter that the share price could well drop (as people selling leads to a self fulfilling prophecy).

In terms of the chance of success of the business, this has zero effect what so ever.

Firstly has anyone even asked what their other income or grants were? That was 220k or so. They could well itemise money from DoD for trials as grants rather than as sales? Maybe sales will start later? I'm not sure, but I know most people selling due to this 4c wouldn't have a clue either.

Also all previous communication has stated that 2015 was about building relations and that 2016 would be about revenue increasing.

Based off previous communication from the company, this was 4c was never going to set the world on fire.

Based on the current mood on this forums, I think we will see a lot of retail holders selling. Which should create a temporary short term drop in price. Then most will either rush to get back in when AJX announces the mattress producer, or they'll tell their mates about the one that got away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.18K 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4318783 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 30219 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.