LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-15

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    It’s a hard industry to gauge and I’ve read a lot recently and again I’m drawn to the same conclusion, the SP. It has held up well for now as they do due to the market split on news pending, but the clocks ticking and she’ll slide like they all do on delays and the market is very impatient and expects so much and reacts less and less on just news regardless on how good it is compared to income which is all the market wants to read. Recurring revenue and no chance of a CR and dilution. Bit harsh on pennies and the markets scared pending a crash especially with the twits running countries these days, ours included.

I’ve read most posts on this thread over the last month and have brought in against my better judgement especially after a run but I brought oppies not heads as I like the leverage of oppies when the times right.

More importantly and to not ramble I agree with points on both sides and trust is earnt on milestones and yes quarterly announcements speak louder than any handshakes etc. If you’ve been around a while and played this end of the market you’ll know what to expect and have seen it all and yes read it all.

Do I believe this company has potential? Yes most certainly.

Do I believe ESH has one real chance here to make it or fizz out like so many before? Yes and one chance only.

This industry is booming and so many big players are entering this space now which is good on one hand and a concern on the other and why I feel that way is this market isn’t new but only now getting the attention of new players that are huge and cashed up. We need to have the better choice, better than they can build before we sign the deals and become a centre, a hub if you like in a massive market and one that is growing quicker than any economists could calculate.

ESH has a lot going on and a lot of promises which is great and all sounds amazing if they can deliver that’s for sure.

Let’s face it, kids these days prefer games over reality and the teens, 20’s and 30’s love games just as much and there’s some really good money to be earnt now by all those that usually couldn’t playing sports before or fantasy games and even war games and you don’t die or get injured in the process of becoming great.

Personally I’m a sports person and skateboarded for 12 years and loved it but I’m paying for it now and I played my share of games as well and the more people I’ve spoke to lately about this space the more I’ve learnt just how big it is and we and by that I mean Australia are very small in this equation compared to south east Asia and South America.

Interesting times ahead and we’ll know if this is a banger or fizza before Christmas.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.314K 514.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719337 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 192806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.