AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

There is a lot of good news in here, TAVR partner talks...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    There is a lot of good news in here, TAVR partner talks commencing soon - that's good. ADAPT sales moving along ok. Infusion did  pretty well despite the hit from the lost supplier.

$12.8m expected to go out the door next quarter so that is up from this quarter and means there will be practically nothing left in the bank at the end so that needs addressing.

I find the indefinite extension of the immunotherapy deal interesting. I suspect Star Bright think they can have the whole company fairly cheaply instead? Surely a deal could have been done by this stage. There are a lot of moving pieces though.

Overall a much better 4c than expected, so good on them.

This bit at the end really annoys me though:

"Our capital raise in the second quarter fell short of the target amount and left the Company requiring additional capital. Coupled with results for that quarter that did not meet guidance (although showed significant growth), the Company was put in a position where it was required to re-evaluate its capital strategy to better align with its portfolio, global footprint and development opportunities - as well the competitive environment in which it operates"

Honestly, it wasn't significant growth and it was a disaster entirely of their own making - they shouldn't talk like they are victims of some exogenous shock. Wayne is such a good salesman but stuff like this reminds me of his arrogance and the fact that I can't trust him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.