AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-81

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hi Ice regarding wether I am a trader or not the answer is NO I have a quite a large SMSF and have been playing biotechs for about 20 yrs . I have had my share of dud investments and that's why I sat down and actually wrote some rules to follow and since then I have been doing extremely well . It's very easy to get emotional about loosing , I have in the past but I soon learnt it clouds your judgement . I saw the same thing as I see here when I had Sirtex shares and they had failures in the trials, I held and the reward was great . When I originally bought AHZ there was a lot of hype about the HSV2 vac mainly driven by the fact Ian Frazer was involved . I bought before the level 1 trials , level 1 trials really only prove the drug is tolerated not its effectiveness . The SP went crazy back then and my investment increased 5 fold in a matter of months . Going on past experience I knew the SP would drop once the trials finished and the hyped died down so I sold out at around the 17 to 18 c mark . My thoughts were correct a few months latter they crashed once all the hype subsided . I have been quite up front here in saying this goes against my play book and is effectively a punt . I have seen a few coments posted where people are say once the company folds you have lost your investment . In this case I think not , AHZ from what I see has little to no debt . Wayne and the board cannot run this company into insolvency as ASX and ASIC are quite aware of their situation and the ramafications for them would be very costly . When you take into account the value of AHZ assets it's hard to see a loss buying in at the SP I acquired at

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.