ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

>>I wonder given your predictions for ZNO why you would bother...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    >>I wonder given your predictions for ZNO why you would bother to hold any - on your estimate it is going lower and lower so preserve capital

I "bother" to hold some so I can sell back at ~2.9 - perhaps tomorrow... not that it is your business (again, personal attacks if you are not a ZNO Dear Leader).

My estimate is NOT that ZNO is going lower and lower (where did you get this inference from my email????), I think it will creep up to 3 eventually but meantime, investors are free to decide where and how they invest.

Can you show me/us why this can/should go up substantially with figures and facts? And why a P/E over 30 is warranted (which may yield a SP around $3, contingent on EPS result of course.).

ZNO was very lucrative for me with ins and outs over the past year or so but at the moment I want to see the 2021 outlook before topping up in a more substantive manner / or exiting fully. I also want to see new blood in the leadership team, ppl who executed significant growth in the past.

No ZNO Dear Leader here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $12 427

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31034 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 95433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.