PYG 0.00% 99.0¢ paygroup limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-11

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I tend to reach the same conclusion with you Brett, the Intellectual Property is something related to acquisition costs. Not sure how the deals are made but this seems PYG has to pay the acquired by installments for their IP rights. And this is the cash expenses not the Depreciation or Amortized expenses (which are non cash expenses).

I have looked for the 4th 4c report of 2020, the whole year accumulated amount for Intellectual Property is 2,162K so you can assume PYG has to spend around 540K/quarter for IP expenses.

For this year, the accumulated amount spent for IP is 1,476K so approximately 738K/quarter. So this year PYG has to spend more on IP compared to last year? Is it because of the acquisition of TalentOZ or something else? I'm not sure because TalentOZ is only acquired around July but the IP amount for previous quarter is already around 703K.

Anyway, I guess I can't provide any explanation at all but just want to emphasis that this IP amount is not occurred this quarter only but it has been there for a while. And I can't find detail explanation of this IP amount from the Annual Report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.