ZLD 1.67% 59.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Q1 - Yes, my main issue was waking up in middle of night and not...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Q1 - Yes, my main issue was waking up in middle of night and not being able to fall asleep again. This has definitely improved, but clearly it is no silver bullet. Also, if used to help fall asleep one needs to take the dose a good 1.5-2 hours before bed, which can be a bit irritating especially if you are not at home. Also, it took a while to get the dose correct. I took too much initially and this actually kept me awake - felt like I had smoked a fat joint!

Q2 - I initially thought I'd only get a month, but I found that my ideal dose is around 0.3ml (it comes in oil form, not tablets) which gives one just over 3 months supply (bottle is 30ml)

Q3 - 20mg/ml THC
    2mg/ml CBN
    1mg/ml CBD

My view is that the product is good, the issues are definitely access, marketing and education

Doctors don't know about it. Even the dedicated online medical cannabis dispensary I resorted to (one of the biggest and most popular in Aus) hadn't heard of it and their prescribing doctor didn't have a clue about it. To his credit, he managed to source it and I picked it up from a participating pharmacy, who received it from another middleman who I had to liaise with (increasing the cost to me). They clearly were selling their first bottle and only stocked it when an order was placed. This was quite soon after the launch but you would think ZLD would have had their communication and distribution channels happening by then.

I hope this helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $1.46K 2.475K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.