ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Wisdom and wise one... Inferno wrote to the company about...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Wisdom and wise one... Inferno wrote to the company about whether there has been a delay or its still on track. We don't know yet. They do need to clarify this though. It's very important.

If truw, The SP move from high 9s to low 8s would say some knew there was a delay.

Wise one has done no wrong in saying he is selling. He is not an insider, or privy to info, or big enough to influence SP by manipilation. The liquidity this past few days has been low and the price fall on low volume. I have been screaming about the change of the trading nature and may have been correct. It changed again with all the support orders pulled, hence the drop to low 8s.

If it rises tomorrow I may sell off a few as I would have to agree, right now Nationwide appears to be delayed and the first we hear is after hours after an investor Conference. I'm not impressed if they slipped it in. Always best to be upfront with the market. Nationwide is our most important customer and if it's delayed it's probably not the best news.

If it falls tomorrow, may pick a few up. 7.5 is a healthy resistance point and proven a great buy point every time. So not too worried either way.

Should be a fun day. I'm ready for the worst...BRN had a bad day today....but prepared for the best. We might net out the same. We have been very stable at 8c range for a month.

GLTAH. DYOR.
    GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.88K 960K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 19118985 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12603354 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.